AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016, 121 Posts for Postman Mail Guard Vacancies: Applications are welcomed from the qualified Applicants to top off the 121 vacant posts of Postman Mail Guard in the various Postal Divisions/Units in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The Candidates are required to visit the authorized website which is www.appost.in for Notification / Advertisement circulated by the Chief Postmaster General (CPG), A. P. Postal Circle, Hyderabad. AP postal Circle application form will be submitted till 04/09/2016. AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016, 121 Posts for Postman Mail Guard Vacancies application form can be obtained from official website.
Applicants apply for the above said exam must have to fill the Division/Unit for which they are applying for the post of Postman & Mail Guard. Candidates have to select only one Division/Unit as per rule. Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant must understand the notification,carefully to check their eligibility. For More update regarding AP Postal Circle recruitment 2016 for 121 posts through this web page.
Before starting the registration application online, the candidates must have to be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo in JPG/JPEG format, signature .jpg/jpeg format are required to be uploaded before submitting the details and uploading the application online and only one application shall be entertain as per candidates. If more than 1 application will found registered, it will definitely lead to cancellation of all the applications registered by the applicant.
AP Postal Circle Job 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates are applying for Postman must be Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent passed from a recognized Board/University.
Age: Applicants applying for the above post must have their age between (18 to 27 years, Upper age limit relaxation will be applicable as per government rule and regulation as SC/ST will be exempted with 5 years and OBC will be exempted with 3years. Age relaxation for Ex Servicemen would be according to surviving requests of Govt. of India issued from time to time.
AP Postal Circle Vacancies 2016 Application Fee and Examination Fee
- Cost of Application form Registration: Rs 100/.
- Examination fee: Rs 400/.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women are exempted from Examination fee payment.
The details of fee to be paid by dissimilar categories are defined in the subsequent table.
|Sr. No.||Category||Fee to be paid|
|Application Fee||Examination Fee|
|1.||All female Candidates
|2.||Male candidates (OC/OBC)||100/-||400/-|
|3.||Male candidates (SC/ST)||100/-||Nil|
|4.||Ex service men(OC/OBC)||100/-||400/-|
|5.||Ex service men (SC/ST)||100/-||Nil|
Pay Scale: Scale of Pay will be Rs. 5200/ to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/ + admissible allowance.
Probation: The competitors chosen for the post will be designated and will be on post trial supervision for two years. Training will be conferred to the selected hopefuls as endorsed.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Important Details
- Name of the Organization: Department of Posts office Andhra Pradesh
- Total No. of Post: 121
- Commencement Date of Application Form : 05th August 2016
- Last date of Application form: 04th September 2016
- Name of Exam : Postal Circle Exam
- Name of Post: Postman & Mail Guard
- Job location : State of Andhra Pradesh
- Age limit : 18 to 27 year
- Official web site : appost.in
Process to fill the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Application Fee and Examination Fee:
- Applicants have to visit official web site.
- Look for the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 and click on this link.
- Fill the application form along with accurate data.
- Upload all your required documents.
- Now pay the examination fee in required format.
- Click on submit button
- Download the confirmation page for future use.
Important Article Must Read:
- KPTCL Recruitment 2016 Apply for 6213 Junior Lineman JSA Vacancies @ www.kptcl.com