UP government has released the UP BTC 2016-17 notification on its official website www.upbasiceducationboard.in giving information for Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificate 2016-2017.Current vacancies are for government teacher’s at the primary level and secondary level, and those candidates interested, can apply through UP BTC online registration 2016 from the official website. Now the opportunity is not only for the current applicants but also for those aspirants who were thinking to opt last year, but they can’t, state government of UP brings this opportunity for them again. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the entrance exam of UP BTC before the last given date of application form.
UP BTC Online registration 2016
Not all are born teachers, that doesn’t mean they can’t pursue career in the field of education and be the one. To become a certified and eligible teacher, its the chance for the youth of Uttar Pradesh State to apply for the exam. In the student’s life , there is only teacher after the parents who guides them and play a vital role their whole life period which shape their career and life, making them a better person. To be a teacher is not as easy job as we think, there are several challenges to be faced by them during selection.
Teachers have to pass various exam like basic training certificate (BTC), Junior Basic Training (JBT), Bachelor in Education (B.ed) and few other courses for the training which institutes offer for the training which institutes offer. BTC offers 2 years training certificate in which complete preparation and process are followed during the course. Those applicants are interested to fill UP BTC 2016 application form, must visit official website. We will be released further details such as UP BTC admit card, Result, cut off and others on our website. The certificate is as important for the teacher’s appointment at the primary level who are appointed in the primary school of government. Candidates can visit the official website and apply for the application form of Uttar Pradesh BTC 2016-2017 entrance qualified as a graduates or appearing for the last year.
UP BTC Online application form 2016 details:
- Organisation’s name: State council of education research and training.
- Type of exam: UP BTC 2016-2017
- Official government website: www.upbasiceducationboard.in
Full information on UP BTC online registration 2016 such as education qualification, age limit, process for selection, process for applying, etc. all are informed in our website.
UP BTC Entrance exam syllabus 2016:
Syllabus for UP BTC 2016-2017 can be downloaded from this particular page ____ as it will make all your doubts clear for preparation.
UP BTC Online registration 2016 eligibility Criteria:
Candidates with a bachelor degree can apply for UP BTC 2016-2017, as degree recognised by any university.
Age of candidate should be:
- Minimum of age: 21 years
- Maximum of age: 31 years
Mode of selection
The process for the selection of the applicant will be similar as other exams, first they have to clear the written exam and it is followed by the procedure of interview which will be managed by the state councilof education research and training.
Salary pay scale
Selected candidates will be paid good salary with other perks also included. The government also provides various other beneficial factors other than salary.
How to fill UP BTC Online registration 2016 by official website:
- First of all, visit the official website of the UP government www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- In the homepage of the website, the notification for the exam’s application form is given, select it.
- Go through the link of the exam form filling details.
- Carefully fill all the details asked as mandatory in the application form and check it once, each information filled by you is correct as nothing can be changed or edited if once submitted.
- After the application form is filled properly, complete the process of fee payment.
- Clearly go through and submit the form, Registration number and password is generated, write it down carefully.
- Keep a printed copy with you as for use in future process.
- Form released date to fill online: 23/06/2016
- Last date of filling form online:11/07/2016
- Last fee payment date: 14/07/2016
- Last date to print the form: 18/07/2016