Certificates Format JOSAA 2016
The applicants who are currently thinking about the JOSAA 2016 Certificate format for all reports are presently at right castle in light of the fact that here we are illuminate the understudies/hopefuls of the JOSAA about the Certificates Format JOSAA 2016 all documents. The applicants are suggested that they ought to joint their records after the confirmation of the reports of the understudy.
JOSAA is an exceptionally celebrated in among the hopefuls who showed up in examinations identified with the affirmation in IITs, NIITs. There are around 80 top level colleges in which JOSAA gives affirmation in these organizations yet for those hopefuls who qualified in the examinations. Here we are giving to applicants entire data about the Certificates Format JOSAA 2016. The applicants who had applied for the JOSAA 2016 examinations with the online procedure are looking for all the information related to certificate formats.
Authority has defined numerous number of the certificate categories of the JOSAA 2016 that will be comprise in the JOSAA 2016 exam to provide the admission in the IIT an JEE colleges across the India. There are total no. of 10 formats has been defined by the authority which can be checked/downloaded from the JOSSA authority web portal by visiting online. All the JOSAA 2016 Certificate Formate has been defined bellow for eligible applicants.
Certificate format for JOSAA 2016 all required documents: JOSSA examination authority has clearly mentioned the entire related certificate format for JOSSA 2016 which can be obtainable on http://josaa.nic.in/webinfo/Default.aspx. We are here showing all announced certificate format for the eligible candidates. Just have a quick view:
- Form II: Disability Certificate Format.
- Form-III: Disability Certificate Format (In case of several disabilities).
- Form-IV: Disability Certificate Format (other than those mentioned in Forms II and III).
- JOSSA 2016 OBC/NCL Certificate Format.
- JOSSA 2016 SC/ST Certificate Format.
- JOSSA 2016 Document Verification for admission to IITs and ISM colleges Certificate Format.
- JOSSA 2016 Document Verification for admission to NITs, IIITs and Other-GFTIs colleges Certificate Format.
- Medical certificate to be produced by Candidates Certificate Format.
- Medical report (must be issued by a Registered Medical officer) Certificate Format.
- Undertaking given by the candidate for JOSSA 2016 Certificate Format.
Along with above documents there are several additional documents which candidates must need to carry with them during the seat allocation at centres. We have given a list of requisite additional documents below.
- Two Passports sized photograph of the candidates.
- Evidence of Seat Acceptance Fee Payment for JOSSA 2016.
- Original Date of Birth certificate along with one attested copy of it or any other equivalent certificate for age proof.
- Original 12th class mark sheet along with photocopy.
- Original Admit card for JOSSA 2016 with attested photocopy
- JOSSA required documents at reporting centre
- Copy of a latter of Provisional Seat Allocation for JOSSA 2016.
So dear candidates wait is now over and get ready with the entire required document to get admission in India’s top most universities/colleges.