How to Crack SSC CHSL in 1-3 Months without Coaching: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) organizes conduct CHSL exam each year to recruit LDC (Lower Division Clerks) and DEO (Data Entry Operators) all over India. As we are seeing that in every exam loads of applicants apply so the complexity level of the exam has become a tough to break for several candidates. It’s particularly conceivable. To crack as well as to have a not too bad rank. Further, it’s pertinent to SSC-CHSL, as well as to any exam. Coaching is only additional factor of exam, not a substitute to readiness for any exam. Through this content, you can get full update regarding how to crack SSC CHSL (10+2) exam 2016 within 1-3 months.
Keep your mind cool and make practice as you can. Whatever you have read till your 12th class, keep it clear in your mind. What you are reading keep it clears by overhauling and honing the previous year papers once you are certain to have your fundamentals on your tongue. To solving the test paper a day + Reading Books + Making notes yourself and practice accordingly is entirely sufficient to how to Crack SSC CHSL in 1-3 Months without Coaching in SSC CHSL Exam 2016. So if you are ready for the SSC exam, here are few tips you must keep in mind while preparing for the exam:
Some Tips and Tricks to Crack SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Exam:
- Must Know the Complete Exam Syllabus/Exam Patterns: Candidates must aware about the complete information of syllabus like which syllabus are secured in this exam and exam patterns. The main task of candidates is to follow the syllabus, question pattern, quantity of papers and previous year questions in exam. It will tell you about your week point so that you can begin concentrating from the earliest starting point.
Basically SSC CHSL Exams contain 4 patterns which are:
- General Awareness
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Take the help of Books Recommended for Preparation:
- SSC Elementary and Advanced Mathematics: Graduate Level Tier-I & II, 10+2 LDC & DEO, by Kiran Prakashan.
- SSC CHSL Exam Practice Work Book by Kiran Prakashan.
- SSC CHLS Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Kumar
- SSC CHSL Examination (English) 7th Edition published by Arihant Publications.
- SSC CHSL Reasoning Chapter Wise Solved Papers 6200+ Questions.
- SSC CHSL Competitive General English by Kiran Prakashan.
- SSC CHSL Objective General English by S P Bakshi.
- General Knowledge Lucent (English) 5th
- SSC General Awareness – Chapter wise Solved Papers 1999 to till Date
- SSC CHSL Mock Test (English) 1st Edition Published by Pearson.
- Read the Newspaper/Magazines /Watch news: Applicants must give some of their precious time to read/watch the daily news. If you wish to get decent score in General Awareness it is very significant that you have to watch/read news habitually and stay updated with the world’s activity.
- Revise & Practice: If your desire to crack the SSC CHSL exam without attending the Coaching within 3 Months then you needs to have a hard practice and you can’t let go a second waste. This is not important what you have read but it is important that how much you have practiced to keep all these in your mind. For getting superior outcome, you should better Time Management which is impossible without suitable Practice/Revision. Make practice again and again on the topics you have previously done and solve previous year questions paper and practice sets.
- Avoid Negative Marking: Candidates need to give answer only those questions which answer they know and very confident about the same as there is minus marking in the exam and they will be punished with 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Prepared Mentally: The examinations are psychological distraction and you should be mentally solid with a specific end goal to succeed in any examination. You have to feel guaranteed of yourself and have confidence in yourself that whatever arrangements you have experienced could cruise you through to the following round. This certainty alone could facilitate your direction while going for the examination.
- Maintain the Time in Your Mind: Time administration is another such expertise which is very important for preparation and during the exam period which is remember to understudies. It is truly critical to esteem time in such examinations and applicants those are preparing for exam they ought to attempt and better their time by every endeavour that they make in understanding the Questions.
- Some Important Tips:
- Start your preparation only through syllabus/patterns.
- Start preparing by clearing concepts one-by-one. Practice again and again what you learned.
- Give some extra time to solve the math section while practicing.
- Take the help of mocks and do a mock daily.
- Check your results by taking the help of answer key and do hard practice on that.
- Keep away from doing the practice last day. Keep cool your mind by doing a bit motivating in last session of practice.
- Reach at exam place before the time along with your required sets of accessories.
- SSC CGL Pre Admit card 2016 [Tier 1 & 2] CGL Hall ticket Region Wise