CTET Application Form 2016 , Notification , Exam Date and Eligibility Criteria :
CTET Application Form 2016 are now available on its official website ctet.nic.in, all the Notification with the details are available in it candidates can apply online on its official website which is also in online mode.Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2016 notification has been announced recently by the central board secondary education(cbse).
It is the part of CBSE to properly organise and conduct the paper of CTET 2016. All the aspiring applicants who want to make their beautiful career in the field of education line are invited to give the exam which will be giving them the post of government teacher, if CTET 2016 exam is cleared by them. In below candidates can check full details regarding CTET Application form 2016 such as Eligibility Criteria, Application form, important date, exam pattern and syllabus, how to apply and other details.
Application form for the CTET 2016 exam are available on official website of the cbse board with all the details and notification for helping the candidates to fill the given CTET Application form 2016 in proper way without missing other major information about exam. Applicants who have either completed their B.Ed and D.Ed or are currently appearing for the course, they are only eligible to fill the application form of CTET 2016 only through its official website which is ctet.nic.in.
The pattern for the CTET 2016 , there will be total number of two test which will be taken under two shifts, both the paper are different as exam for primary teacher who will be posted for class I-V is the first paper and the exam for upper primary teacher who will be posted for VI-VII is the second paper.
CTET exam 2016 will be conducted by CBSE in the month of September 2016. All the exam related information are given in this page which are like educational qualification , application form , process of applying for form and all the other details are explained below and you can check the notification by going online –ctet.nic.in , this official website for CTET is important to fill the form.
CTET Application form 2016 Full Details:
- Name of organisation :- Central Board Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Name of the exam :- Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
- Date of examination – September 2016
- Job Category – Central Government
- Official website – ctet.nic.in
CTET Application form 2016 eligibility Criteria:
- For the post of Primary Teacher :- The candidates should have completed their class 12th and also must have passed or appearing for elementary education whose diploma is for 2 years (D.ED) or they have obtained the bachelor degree of Elementary Education which is for 4 years with at least 50% of passing marks.
- For the post of Secondary Teachers: – Apart from the Candidates of the primary teachers, the education qualification of the secondary teachers are either they must have completed the education in B.A, B.Sc, or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. and also Elementary education diploma which is for 2 years placing them as the Trained Graduate Teachers.
CTET 2016 Application form Application Fee:
- Applicants who are of General /OBC category have to pay the application fee of 600₹ and they have to pay the amount of 1000 ₹ if they are applying for both the exams.
- Applicants who are of SC/ST category have to pay the application fee of 300₹ and they have to pay the amount of 500₹ if they are applying for both the exams.
How to Apply For CTET Application Form 2016:
- First of all, visit the official website of the exam ctet.nic.in or click on the below link.
- Go through the page and click on the apply online link.
- Fill all the details which are required and termed as mandatory.
- Submit the application after checking all the filled details properly.
- Do the payment as method described for it.
- Keep your given registration number along with you carefully as for further use.
CTET Application form 2016 Important Dates:-
- Starting date for online application form: 30.07.2016
- Last date for Online Submission of application form : 19.08.2016
- Last date for fees submission : 20.08.2016 (before 03:30 PM)
- For Checking Status & Particulars-final date is : 21-08-2016
- On-line Corrections in Particulars will be for perod of : 21.08.2016 to 25.08.2016
- Admit Card can be downloaded from website of CBSE : 04.09.2016
All the aspiring candidates who are preparing for this exam and want to fill the application form for CTET 2016 can go through the online links given under this article. Also we will be regularly updating you about all the further notification available on the exam.