- 1 DMRC Recruitment 2016-17 for 3400 Posts
- 2 DMRC Recruitment 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 DMRC Recruitment 2016 for Diploma Holder
- 4 DMRC Recruitment 2016 Notification Pdf
- 5 DMRC Recruitment 2016-17 Important Dates
- 6 DMRC Recruitment Application Fee 2017
- 7 DMRC Recruitment Admit card 2016
- 8 DMRC Recruitment Answer Key 2016
- 9 DMRC Recruitment Result 2016
- 10 DMRC Recruitment Cut off Marks 2016
DMRC Recruitment 2016-17 for 3400 Posts
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company with equity involvement from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been delegated with the responsibility of accomplishment of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) for Delhi, NCR & other metros. DMRC has invited the application form from young, energetic and motivated applicants of Indian nationality only for the following category of Executive & Non-Executive posts in DMRC which is defined post wise bellow.
There are so many candidates those are waiting for DMRC Recruitment 2016-17 for 3400 Posts JE, SCTO, AM need to reach the official web site to apply online. Applicants form for various posts has been successfully uploaded on official web page at www.delhimetrorail.com. Applicants can fill the DMRC Application Form 2016 to 16/09/2016 to 15/10/2016. We are giving all related information such as Notification, application form process, eligibility criteria, age limit, application form fee etc on this page. This post was released for DMRC Recruitment 2016 for Engineer, if you have completed graduation must filled this application form form official web page.
DMRC Recruitment 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria
SECTION – ‘A’ – Executive Category posts
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Educational Qualification||No of vacancies|
|1||Asstt. Manager/Electrical||Candidates qualified GATE for the year 2016. Applicants must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in B.E./B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/Civil) from recognized University along with a valid GATE score in 2016.||(UR-08,OBC- 03,SC-02,ST-01)|
|2||Asstt. Manager/S&T||(UR-03,OBC- 02,SC-01,ST-01)|
|3||Asstt. Manager/Civil||(UR-02,OBC- 02,SC-01)|
|4||Asstt. Manager/Operations||Candidates need to have B.E./B.Tech with least 60% marks in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/Civil or in equivalent trade from a Govt. approved University/Institute OR 02 year full time MBA at least with 60% marks having specialization in International Business Operations/ Logistics Marketing/ from a Govt. approved University/Institute||(UR-02,OBC-02, ST-01)|
|5||Asstt. Manager/HR||Applicants having 02 year full time MBA or equivalent –along with least 60% marks secured with specialization in HR from a Govt. approved University/Board. Candidate will be preferred those have Knowledge of SAP/ERP||(UR-02,OBC- 01,PWD-01)|
|6||Asstt. Manager/Finance||Candidates having CA/ICWA certificates with a least of 50% marks and through post qualification work experience in related field of 1 year. Candidate will be preferred those have Knowledge of SAP/ERP||(UR-08,ST- 02,PWD-01)|
DMRC Recruitment 2016 for Diploma Holder
SECTION – ‘B’ – Non-Executive Category posts:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Educational Qualification||No of vacancies|
|1||Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)||Applicants need to furnish 3 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or B.Sc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. certified University/Board or B.SC Hons. in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths)||(UR-376,OBC- 104,SC-96,ST-86, ExS-95)|
|2||Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||Applicants have to show 3/4 years Graduation course in any order from a Govt. certified University/Board, along with computer literacy (Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks Certificate)||(UR-556,OBC- 297,SC-165,ST-82, ExS-159)|
|3||Jr. Engineer/ Electrical||Candidates must have 3 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/equivalent discipline from a Govt. certified University/Board.||(UR-26,OBC-12,SC- 07,ST-03, ExS-06)|
|4||Jr. Engineer/ Electronics||Candidates must have 3 years Engineering Diploma in Electronics/Electronics/Communication/equivalent discipline from a Govt. approved University/Board||(UR-42,OBC-21,SC- 12,ST-06, ExS-11)|
|5||Jr. Engineer/ Mechanical||Candidates must have 3 years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical /equivalent discipline from a Govt. approved University/Institute.||(UR-04,OBC-03,SC- 02,ST-01, ExS-01)|
|6||Jr. Engineer/ Civil||Candidates must have 3 years Engineering Diploma in Civil/equivalent discipline from a Govt. certified University/Institute.||(UR-33,OBC-18,SC- 10,ST-05, ExS-9)|
|7||Account Assistant||Candidates must have B.Com/equivalent from a Govt. accepted University/Institute||(UR-10,OBC-06,SC- 04,ST-04, ExS-03, PWD-01)|
|8||Maintainer(Electrician, Ref & AC Mechanic, Fitter, Electronic Mechanic||ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade to be eligible for the post||1393|
DMRC Recruitment 2016 Notification Pdf
Age Limit: Candidates those are going to file the application form for the Asstt. Manager/Electrical, Asstt. Manager/S&T, Asstt. Manager/Civil, Asstt. Manager/ Operations, Asstt. Manager/HR, Asstt. Manager/Finance Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Jr. Engineer/ Electrical, Jr. Engineer/ Electronics, Jr. Engineer/ Mechanical, Jr. Engineer/ Civil, Account Assistant, Maintainer (Electrician, Ref & AC Mechanic, Fitter, Electronic Mechanic) their age must be between 18 to 28 Years as on 01/07/2016. Age relaxation will be applicable for eligible candidates as per government rule and regulations.
DMRC Recruitment 2016-17 Important Dates
|1||Online Registration will be start from||16/09/2016|
|2||Online Registration Link||http://www.delhimetrorail.com|
|3||Application Fee Payment Date||17/09/2016 to 18/10/2016|
|4||Bank Challan will generated up to||15/10/2016|
|5||Last date for online Registration||15/10/2016|
DMRC Recruitment Application Fee 2017
- Applicants those are related to UR & OBC (as well as Ex-servicemen) are obligatory to pay a Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 400/- and SC/ST/PWD applicants are obligatory to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 150/-.
- Here is one thing to known by applicants that Application Fee as well as Bank transaction fee once paid will not be returned in any circumstances. So applicants are suggested to verify their eligibility, and last date of submission of online application prior to paying the application as well as bank transaction fee.
How to apply for DMRC Recruitment 2016-17 for 3400 Posts JE, SCTO, AM Apply online Delhi Metro Job:
- Applicants are suggested to apply online website www.delhimetrorail.com only.
- Applicants are suggested to keep a valid personal e-mail ID as registration will done and user id and password will be send on this id only.
- Applicants need to approach DMRC website i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the “Career” link.
- Thereafter, they need to open the recruitment notification which is blinking on page as “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016”. Click on that and read notification properly.
- Now fill all the required details accurately in the application form.
- After that applicants must have to upload their scanned copy of Id Card, colour photo, signature and GATE score card (if applicable), and OBC/SC/ST/PWD certificates.
- After successfully completion of application form, a bank Challan with Bank Reference Number will be generated.
- The system generated Bank challan will be in triplicate format (1st copy is for Bank, 2nd copy is for Candidate, and 3rd copy is for DMRC’s only). Applicants are necessary to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the essential Application Form Fee in any branch of (SBI) State Bank of India after a least of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee payment, in a particularly opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
- For payment of application fees, applicants has to reach the nearest SBI branch with the system generated bank challan only and application fee is to be paid between 17.09.2016 to 18.10.2016 only.
- DMRC will not accept application fee via Money Orders, Postal Orders, Demand Drafts, Cheques, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc.
- Applicants have to revisit on www.delhimetrorail.com after a least of 2 working days after the depositing the application fee in the bank to apply for acknowledgement/Registration Slip.
- Applicants need to check the application form properly before submitting as it can be edited. But After final submission of the application, no amendment will be allowed.
- After submit the application form, the system will issue a unique Registration code/Bank reference code and Registration Slip will be generated after successful submission of written exam fee.
- Applicants need to keep this code safe for future use.
DMRC Recruitment Admit card 2016
After applied online application form for above post candidates are searching for the admit card to attend the exam. All applicants are informed that they will be able to download the DMRC Recruitment Admit Card online before 10 to 15 days of the written exam. Applicants need to carry the admit card with them at the time of examination as without admit card candidates will not be allowed to attend the written exam in any circumstances.
DMRC Admit card 2016 download
DMRC Recruitment Answer Key 2016
After finish the exam candidates wait for answer key to evaluate their answers. Answer sheet contains all correct answers which have been asked in the exam. There are so many institutes those will issue the answer key for DMRC recruitment 2016/2017 on their official web page after few hours of the written exam. Candidate can download the answer key by clicking the bellow mentioned direct link on this page as well.
DMRC Recruitment Answer Key download
DMRC Recruitment Result 2016
DMRC will issue result for eligible candidates only after the completion of the written exam. Applicants will be able to download the result after visiting the official website. DMRC Recruitment Result 2016 will be accessible for eligible candidates which can be downloaded by using the roll number, date of birth from official web portal.
DMRC Result 2016
DMRC Recruitment Cut off Marks 2016
Cut off marks is very vital in terms of DMRC Notification 2016 for JE, Pilots & Others . Authority will issue the cut of marks after pronounce the result successfully. Cut off marks will be different for each category applicants. Candidate will be selected for the applied post on the basis of merit list. Candidates will be able to download the cut off marks category wise and post wise very soon on official web. Stay associated with us to get all the related information on this web page.
DMRC Cut off Marks 2016