GATE 2017 Online Application Form
GATE 2017 Notification: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, which is famous in the name of (GATE). GOAPS conducts GATE exam each year to mainly examine the complete understanding of the applicants in different Undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and Post-Graduate rank subjects in Science. The GATE score of a candidate reflects a relative performance level in a particular subject in the examination across several years. The score is used for admissions to post-graduate programs (e.g., M.E./M.Tech/ Direct Ph.D.) in centrally donated Indian Institutes of higher education. Through this content you can fill GATE Application Form 2017 by open official web page.
GATE 2017 Notification has been discharged and Applicants can get GATE Application form 2017 on official web site of GATE 2017 and on this web page as well. The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and 7 Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs at Guwahati, Bombay, Kharagpur, Delhi, Kanpur, Madras and Roorkee) jointly manage the carry out of GATE. The processes of GATE in each zone are managed by a Zonal GATE Office at the IITs or IISc. The GATE
The Organizing Institute is in charge for the overall process and coordination with the administering Institutes. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) is responsible to conduct GATE 2017. The information in this web page is generally characterized into Eligibility, Application submission, Date of Examination, Application Submission Fee etc. Check full update regarding GATE 2017 Application form such as Syllabus and Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Question paper, Important date and others.
GATE 2017 Online Application Form
GATE 2017 Application form, process will be commenced from 1st September 2016 and the complete process of filling up of application form, uploading of documents/certificates etc., will be processed online mode only and the applicants should not send any hard copy of their application form/documents/certificates etc., by post or courier. The payment of application fees will be through online. Applicants who are interested to fill the GATE 2017 Application Form date must visit the official web page to complete the process. Online link to filling the form will be activate from 1st September 2016 and will remain open till 4th October 2016.
GATE 2017 Application Form Process
Candidates who are interested for GATE 2017, must visit official web site to register them self. Registration will be done through GATE Application form 2017 details Processing System (GOAPS). Applicants are informed that they have to register and fill the GATE 2017 Application Form by way of online mode simply. The Photograph, Thumb Impression, Signature, Cast Certificate (SC/ST/PwD) if applicable, Qualifying Degree/Certificate, must be uploaded online at the time of online application. Candidates will b requisite to fill the ID number any one of Aadhaar UID, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID, valid College ID, Employee identification or Driving License.
GATE 2017 Application form Dates: Candidates who are going to appear in GATE 2017 must aware about the important dates which are
- Gate 2017 Application Form starts Date: 1st September,
- Gate 2017 Application Form Submission Final Date: 4th October, 2017.
- Last date to Request for modify in the Choice of City: 16th November 2017.
- Gate 2017 Admit Card availability Date: 5th January 2017.
- GATE 2017 Online Exam Date: 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th Feb, 2017.
- Gate 2017 Date of Announcement of Result: 27th March, 2017.
Gate 2017 Application Form Eligibility: Previous to starting the process of application form the applicants must make sure that they fulfil the educational eligibility criteria. Applicants can check eligibility criteria of GATE 2017 on this page as shown:
|Qualify Degree||Qualifying||Summary of Eligible Candidates||Year of Qualification cannot be later than|
|B.E./B.Tech. / B.Pharm||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/ Technology) and those who are in the final year of such programs||Currently in the final year or already completed||2017|
|B. Arch||Bachelor’s degree holders of Architecture (5 years course)||Currently in the final year or already completed||2017|
|B.Sc. (Research)/ B.S.||Bachelor’s degree in Science (Post-Diploma/ 4 years after 10+2)||Currently in the 4th year or already completed||2017|
|M. Sc./ M.A./MCA or equivalent||Master’s degree in any of the stream Science/Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent||Currently in the final year or already completed||2017|
|Int. M.E/ M.Tech (Post-B.Sc.)||Post-BSc Integrated Master’s degree programs in Engineering / Technology (Four year program)||Currently in the 2nd/3rd/ 4th year or already completed||2019|
|Int. M.E./ M.Tech or Dual Degree(after Diploma or 10+2)||Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering / Technology (Five year program)||Currently in the 4th/5thyear or already completed||2018|
|Int. M.Sc/ Int. B.S.- M.S.||Integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.S.- M.S. program||Currently in the final year or already completed||2017|
|Professional Society Examination s (equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. /B.Arch.)||B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch. equivalent examinations, of Professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE (e.g., AMIE by Institution of Engineers-India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers India)||Completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses||N/A|
GATE 2017 Application Form Fee Age Limit: – There is no any age limit has been defined for GATE 2017.
GATE 2017 Online Application Form Fee:
- GATE 2017 Application Fee for Women candidates: Rs. 750/.
- GATE 2017 Application Fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs. 750/.
- GATE 2017 Application Fee for all other Candidates: Rs. 1500/.
- GATE 2017 Application Fee for International candidates: 50 US Dollars.
- Application fee will be non-refundable for all the applicants. GATE 2017 application fee have to be made via online by utilizing the net banking or debit card or credit card or e-challan only.
Process to fill GATE Application form 2017
- GOAPS: Candidates have to visit GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS website) at http:/appsgate.iitr.ernet.in.
- Registration: Before starting to fill up the form candidate must to register by utilizing valid email Id, mobile number and a GOAPS password. All communications from the GATE Offices will be sent to candidates on this email address/Mobile Number.
- GOAPS Enrollment ID: After completion of registration authority will sent GOAPS Enrolment ID via email to the candidate.
- Filling Application: Candidates have to fill the form by submitting the all accurate information requisite by application form.
- Upload Document: Candidates have to upload the Photo, Signature, Thumb Impression and Scan copy of Degree/Certificate.
- Final Checking/Submission: Before clicking on finale submission applicants have to cross check their detail once again as if they finally click on submit but then they will not able to modify/alter it.
- Fee Payment: Now pay the requisite fee according to your accessibility i.e. credit card/debit card/net banking or via bank challan.
- Acknowledgement: Print the acknowledge slip for future utilize.