JEE Advanced 2016 result date-cut off marks SC ST OBC: Applicants are eagerly searching for JEE Advanced 2016 result date-cut off marks SC ST OBC after finished the JEE Advanced 2016 Exam on 22nd May 2016 in different places of the nation. Authority has started working on result process and will release JEE Advanced 2016 Result on 12th June 2016 on its official website. After the declaration of the result counselling process will be start to get Admissions into prestigious IITs & NITs of India. Candidates can download the JEE Advanced 2016 result date. You can download JEE Advance cut off marks for SC, ST, OBC and General through this article. once it will be published publicly.
Latest News ( JEE Advanced} – Central Board of Secondary education (CBSE) has been released JEE Advanced result 2016 on official website. Applied candidates can check JEE Advanced cut off marks 2016 category wise such as SC, ST, OBC and General on this website.
JOSAA 2017 Full Info is very important for those candidates whose dream is to study in India’s most valuable IIT Collages. The Result seekers can get JEE Advanced Result 2016 on visiting their web site. Candidates can download the same by clicking on direct link offered on this page also. In below we are providing direct link to check JEE Advance 2016 result by fill your roll number and date of birth.
JEE Advanced 2016 Result announced date
JEE Advanced 2016 examination program has been finished fruitfully. JEE Advance has been sorted out on 22nd May 2016 across the nation. Countless candidates had appeared for this exam to get admission in India’s top most IIT Collages. Understudies who passed the JEE Main just those understudies can show up in IIT JEE Advanced 2016. Understudies are sitting tight for their JEE Advanced Result 2016. Understudies those had appeared for this exam can check their JEE Advanced Result 2016 on 12th June 2016 at 10:00 AM on the web. Applicants can check most data about JEE 2016 Advances Result on our site. Understudies can look their JEE Advances 2016 Result on http://www.jeeadv.ac.in/.
JEE Advanced 2016 cut off marks SC ST OBC: Competitors need to score minimum marks to qualify the JEE Advanced 2016, that is JOSAA cut off 2017 and this is announced by the authority soon SC ST and OBC wise to get admission in IIT. We are here to give all of you insight about JEE Advanced cut off Marks 2016 Gen for JEE Advanced 2016. Around Lakh of hopefuls showed up for JEE Advanced 2016 on 22nd May 2016. Those candidates participated in JEE Advance exam 2016 must check JOSAA cut off marks 2017 for IIT.
There are various coaching institute providing JEE Advance cut off marks on own website. Check here JEE Advanced 2016 cut off marks resonance by visit our website. Hopefuls will get admission to IITs and ISM on the basis of All India Rank in JEE Advanced 2016. JEE Advanced cut off Marks 2016 SC will be released by authority very soon after the declaration the result. Just the hopefuls who will score equivalent or all the more then cut off will be qualified for JEE Advanced 2016. We will offer you here information about cut off marks as soon as will be out. To download the JEE Advanced Cut Off Marks 2016 click bellow mentioned link.
JEE Advance cut off marks 2016 top IITs College:
|1. Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubanswar|
|2.Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|3.Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar|
|4.Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati|
|5. Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi|
|6. Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad|
|7. Indian Institute of Technology, Indore|
|8. Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur|
|9. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur|
|10. Indian Institute of Technology, Khargpur|
|11. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras|
|12.Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi|
|13.Indian Institute of technology, Patna|
|14.Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee|
|15. Indian Institute of technology, Ropar|
|16.Indian Institute of technology, BHU Varanasi|
|17. Indian Institute of Technology, Chattisgarh|
|18.Indian Institute of Technology, Goa|
|19.Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu|
|20. Indian Institute of Technology, Karnataka|
|21.Indian Institute of Technology, Palghat|
|22.Indian Institute of technology, triputi|
|23. Indian School of Mines Dhanbad|
Check JEE Advanced 2016 result full information here
JEE Advanced 2016 cut off marks
Check IIT JEE Advanced Revised qualifying marks :
- The total number obtained in the Mathematics will be the marks awarded for Maths in Paper 1 and Paper 2. The total number calculated in Physics and Chemistry will also be obtained in the same way. The aggregate marks will be calculated as the sum of the marks obtained in mathematics, physics, chemistry. Candidates have to satisfy the subject –wise as well as the aggregate qualifying marks to be include in a rank list.
Check here Minimum percentage of marks for inclusion in rank list:
|Rank List||Minimum Percentage of marks in each subject||Minimum percentage of aggregate marks|
|Common rank list||7.00||24.50|
|OBC NCL rank list||6.30||22.05|
|SC rank list||3.50||12.250|
|ST rank list||3.50||12.250|
|Open PWD rank list||3.50||12.250|
|OBC NCL PWD rank list||3.50||12.250|
|SC –PWD rank list||3.50||12.250|
|ST –Pwd rank list||3.50||12.250|
|Preparatory course rank list||1.75||6.125|
- Maximum aggregate marks :264(paper -1)+240 (paper -2)=504
- Maximum marks in physics :88(paper -1) +80 (paper -2)=168
- Maximum marks in Chemistry :88(paper -1) +80 (paper -2)=168
- Maximum marks in Mathematics :88(paper -1) +80 (paper -2)=168
Check Qualifying marks:
|Rank list||Qulfying marks (mathmatics)||Qulfying marks (Physcis)||Qulfying marks (Chemistry)||Qulfying marks (aggregate)||Category||PWD|
|Common rank list||>=12||>=12||>=12||>=124||Any||Any|
|OBC NCL rank list||>=11||>=11||>=11||>=112||OBC-NCL||Any|
|SC rank list||>=6||>=6||>=6||>=62||SC||Any|
|ST rank list||>=6||>=6||>=6||>=62||ST||Any|
|Open –Pwd rank list||>=6||>=6||>=6||>=62||Any||Yes|
|OBS-NCL –PWD rank list||>=6||>=6||>=6||>=62||OBC-NCL||Yes|
|SC-PWD rank list||>=6||>=6||>=6||>=62||SC||Yes|
|ST _PWD rank list||>=6||>=6||>=6||>=62||ST||Yes|
Check Tie-Break rule for ranking:
- Candidates with higher aggregate marks will be signed a better/higher rank ( Smaller number)
- If two applicants have the same marks, then the candidates with higher marks in mathematics will be assigned a better/higher rank ( Smaller Number)
- if two students have the same aggregate marks and same marks in mathematics, then the candidates with higher marks in physics will be assigned a better/higher rank ( smaller number)
- If two candidates have the same aggregate marks and same marks in mathematics and physics, then both the candidates will be assigned the same rank
Rank List for Preparatory courses:
|Rank list||Qualifying marks ( mathmatics)||Qualifying marks ( Physics)||Qualifying marks ( Chemistry)||Qualifying marks ( Aggregate)||Category||PWD|
JEE Advance Cut off marks With Board marks:
|Category||Cut off marks||Percentage|
JEE Advance Previous year cut off marks 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014:
Process to check JEE Advanced 2016 result – IIT JEE Advance cut off marks SC ST OBC:
- Students have to open the official website of JEE Advance 2016 jeeadv.ac.in.
- Search for JEE Advanced 2016 Result / Cut off portal on the page.
- Click on the appearing link.
- Fill your registration no. and other required particulars.
- And after that click on submit button.
- Now here is your result, check your result / Cut off
- Download it and save it or you can take Print your Score card and cut off for future use.
Check your JEE Advance 2016 result name wise as well as roll number wise.