JEE main rank list 2016 with board marks to be released [ 23 June]

Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the JEE Main rank list 2016 pdf with board marks of all the students who have qualified the examination. The IIT JEE main rank list 2016 has been prepared by adding he score of 12th Board exams and JEE Mains Exam score. All the students who want to check the rank list of the qualified candidates can now download the rank list according to the name of candidates and the college list. Seat allotment 2018 

The JEE Mains rank list 2016 has been prepared having  60 percent weight age of JEE Mains Score and 40 percent score of class 12th board exams score and the list has been released by CBSE and IIT JEE Mains 2016 online on their official website.

JEE main rank list 2016 download pdf

IIT JEE Mains Rank List 2016 Download PDF

Central Board of Secondary Education conducted the examination for the entrance in various under graduate colleges for Engineering including all NITs and various other government and private engineering colleges in India. Many eligible candidates appeared in Mains examination which was conducted in April this year. In below, candidates can download JEE Main 2106 rank list through this content.

All the students who appeared in the online and offline examination for JEE Mains can now check their JEE Main 2016 rank list as Central Board of Secondary Education has released the rank list of all the IIT JEE Mains aspirants 2016.

The overall score of JEE Mains is calculated taking 60 percent weight age of JEE Mains Examination Score and remaining 40 percent weight age of class 12th board examination marks. The aggregate marks are used as JEE Mains Score and the merit list thus prepared is used for the eligibility of students in various engineering colleges of India. The JEE Main rank list 2016 cut off marks prepared on the basis of aggregate JEE Mains score 2016. 

Today CBSE has released the rank list of all the students who appeared in JEE Mains Examination 2016. Here all the students can now know their JEE main Rank list 2016 to know their rank and eligibility for counseling in various Engineering colleges of India.

JEE Mains Rank List 2016 and Rank Card Name Wise Download

CBSE conducted JEE Mains and Advanced Examinations for the admissions in various prestigious engineering colleges of India. All the candidates who want to take admissions in IITs and NITs appeared in the common written test connoted by CBSE and IIT JEE 2016. Today CBSE has announced the JEE main rank list 2016 and rank card of all students on the basis of overall marks obtained by the students in JEE mains Examination 2016. Let me make sure that the JEE Mains Examination score card doesn’t play any role in the admission process in all NITs.

JEE Main rank list Latest news {23 June 2016} – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) department will be released JEE mains rank list 2016 pdf on today onwards official website. Those applicants waiting for JEE Main 2016 rank list must visit official website as well this website.

JEE Main rank card download with board marks:

All the students have to present their JOSAA rank card in the counseling for admissions in all NITs for various B.Tech and BE courses offered by the colleges. The JEE Main rank list predictor 2016 has been prepared on the basis of aggregate performance by the students in IIT JEE Mains Examination 2016 as well as Class 12th Board Exams 2016. The Rank card of all students has been published on CBSE website and the official website of IIT JEE mains Exam 2016.

JEE Mains Counseling 2016 will start soon for the entrance in various engineering colleges of India. All the students who want to take admissions in NITs or IITs should present their scorecard and Rank card during counseling of JEE mains 2016. The JEE main rank list 2017 has been announced by CBSE and JEE mains 2016 today on the official website of the board.

 All the students can now check the rank list of JEE mains 2016. All India Rank (AIR) and all category wise ranks are provided in the JEE Mains Exam Rank Card 2016 and the admissions of students in all the NITs will be taken on the basis of AIR of students in JEE mains 2016. Click on the link below to download the rank list of JEE mains 2016 and download your rank card for JEE mains 2016.

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.

The Author

hoo team

Hello. Its me, Pradeep Sharma behind this article. I am an author of various recruitment websites and I love helping job seekers to provide right study material and news regarding latest recruitment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Result Hoo © 2016 Frontier Theme