JOSAA 2017 Choice Filling
JOSAA consist for Joint Seat Allocation Authority. At first meeting of JOSAA was held up in IIT-Bombay on Saturday 2nd May 2015. Around 88 organizations offer JOSSA this year. Simply after enrolment can the applicants do the JOSAA decision filling for their favored establishment and branch? The JEE Mains can do JOSSA Choice Filling from July 2017. Understudies are informed to do their work with respect to JOSAA 2017 choice filling sensibly.
The applicants can visit the official site for more points of interest. JOSAA is a notice of joint Agreement that was marked among the Joint Admission Board to institutionalize and control the entrance plan athwart for top-level colleges/universities in India.
- JOSAA 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- JOSAA 2017 Fee Details
- JOSAA 2017 Information Boucher
- JOSAA Document verification procedure
Now, 88 NITs, IITs and other specialized colleges will make accessible 32000 seats to the applicants at one single stage to browse. JOSSA is famous for known as joint seat allocation authority. In the wake of enrolling for the spot round, all the applicants can pick their choice of system.
The understudies who have cleared the JEE Main and Advanced can fill their own particular JOSAA choice Locking for assignment of seats. This is the initial step for enlistment of spot round for getting confirmation in the IITs and NITs. All the applicants can enrol for spot round and top off their choice in their official web gateway. Stay with us to acquire latest information related to JOSAA 2017 Choice Filling on this web portal.
JOSAA Choice filling procedure: – The Candidates shall be able to fill up up their choice after taking their own consideration preference. To get registered for the JEE Advanced 2017 seat allocation, JOSAA 2017 Choice filling is must for candidates.
We are here going to announce the important steps to get themselves enrol for JOSAA Choice Filling date.
- Applicants have to must to visit official web site on JOSSA http://josaa.nic.in/webinfo/Default.aspx for Online Registration and Choice Filling.
- Login to website by entering your email Id and Password.
- After that click on change password button to change the password as it’s obligatory.
- Modify contact particulars by clicking amend contact details.
- After finishing the editing, click on submit button.
- Do click on Choices Available link to see the various programs offered for candidates to choose.
- All choices shall be available for those candidates who have qualified in JEE (Main & Advanced) 2017. For those who qualified in single stream, Choices are limited to programs available in IIITs, NITs & other-GFTIs.
- After the completing the process click on Choice Filling & Locking.
- Candidates are required to fill up more choices to make possibility to increase your chances of getting for seat.
- Now click Choices Inter Change to make changes in the order of desired.
- And finally click on save button.
- Now close the box to observe new favourite.
- After that candidates need to click on “Lock Choice” to do last selection.
- Applicants have to take a print out of the same for further use.