JOSAA 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Central Seat Allocation Board ( CSAB ) and the joint Admission Board ( JAB ) were leading the JEE directing at their own level yet in the year 2017 they have teamed up and are authoritatively known as Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSSA). There are different schools IITs, NITs, ISM and GFTIs where each designing applicant put his best to take affirmations in these universities. Now applicants want to know about the JOSAA 2017 Eligibility Criteria to avoid the bother.
- JOSAA 2017 Choice Filling
- JOSAA 2017 Registration
- JOSAA 2017 Seat Allocation
- JOSAA 2017 Document verification
The purpose behind the cooperation was that the understudies used to hold the various seats for them due top which toward the end numerous seats stayed empty. Presently by single enrolment candidates can apply in various universities. The procedure of recording will begin on June, 2017. On July, 2017, the first round of allocation of sweats will be finished. Eligibility criteria are very important for the applicants so we have described the whole detail in terms of JOSAA Eligibility Criteria 2017 on this page.
Eligibility Criteria in JOSAA 2017: Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2017 is going to declare the qualification eligibility criteria for those competitors who are willing to apply for the JOSAA joint seat allotment for admission to IMSv IITs, Dhanbad, IITs, NITs, and GFTIs. All the related information with respect to the eligibility criteria point wise has been given underneath for the applicants. So the competitors who are able to satisfy the eligibility decided by the examination authority will be able to apply for seat allotment to acknowledge seat through JOSAA 2017. To know the JOSAA 2017 qualification criteria for the entrance exam Candidates ought to notice bellow.
For NITs, IIITs and GFTIs:
- The Applicants must need to have secured a rank in Paper-I of JEE Main 2017 and need to have a minimum total of 45% imprints in 12th Class or its balanced examination (40% marks will be consider if applicants belongs to SC, ST, OBC-NCL, PwD Class Applicants). To establish the total score, the characteristics of the candidates in any one paper, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology any other Technical professional.
- The Applicants ought to have secured a rank in Paper-II of JEE Main 2017 and need to have a base total of 50% in Class 12 or its similar examination with Mathematics as a main subject.
JOSAA 2017 Eligibility Criteria For IITs and ISM Dhanbad:
- The competitor have must to qualified JEE Advanced 2017 for initial courses provided at the IITs and ISM Dhanbad and required to likewise complete the 12th Class examination execution criteria.
- The hopeful should have qualified JEE Advanced 2017 for educational tasks other than preparatory courses offered at the IITs and ISM Dhanbad and should similarly finish the 12th Class (or equivalent) examination execution criteria.
How to check JOSSA eligibility Criteria 2017: Candidates can check the eligibility criteria by visiting the official website of JOSSA and after that they have to follow bellow mentioned steps:
- Applicants have to visit official web page at http://josaa.nic.in.
- After that they have to look for eligibility link and click on that link which is appearing on the landing page.
- Read carefully all the points.
- Applicants can download the same for future use.