JOSAA 2016 Information Brochure: It is simply understood that JOSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) 2016 is an authority, which lead joint seat allocation process for the different scholastic projects offered by the different high esteem foundations in India for the scholarly year 2016-17. We are here going to disclose the Eligibility criteria for JOSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) and Information Brochure.
JOSSA was come in pictures in 2015 comprising of individuals from Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) and for (JAB) Joint Admission Board with a perspective numbers of seats empty at these prestigious organizations. Hopefuls who need to know more about JOSAA 2016 Information Brochure must see the bellow mentioned details. Applicants can get all the related details by visiting the official web page of JOSAA 2016 which is josaa.nic.in.
JOSAA 2016 information Brochure:
Information Bulletins JOSAA 2016: The understudies who are thinking to attend the JOSSA entrance exam 2016 ought to fill their name and the register number at the JOSAA enrollment forms. They need to choose the enrollment strategy to utilize. They can either employ the immediate enlistment structure or the online enrollment. Both ought to be submitted inside the last date.
- JOSAA 2016 Certificate Format
- JOSAA 2016 Document Verification
- JOSAA Seat Allotment
- JOSAA 2016 Mock Seat Allocation
If any candidates submit the forms after the prescribed date then their eligibility won’t be considered. Applicants must be mindful to present the JOSAA 2016 enlistment forms at the latest before given date. Applicants can get all the information step by step by taking beneath described details.
JOSAA 2016 Information Brochure Step by Step:
- There is some eligibility measure, which needs to be followed by all the candidates. There are 2 pagers, Paper 1 for GFTI’s & NIT’s. And Paper 2 for B. Tech admission.
- The seats accessible for hopefuls will be shown.
- The first, second, third and fourth round of seat allotment will start in the month of July 2016.
- The categories for which the academic program 2016-2017 is SC/ ST/ PwD/OBC/OBC/NCL/OBC-NCL-PwD/ST-PwD and SC/PwD.
- Programs of the AIR’s will discharge inside the guiding date.
- If any candidates wants to get admission in at ISM and IIT’s then they ought to go to the JEE Advanced 2016.
- Hopefuls can fill the programs as per their choice.
- Choice Filling by candidates – 29th June to 3rd July 2016
- Mock seat allotment (display) – 2nd July 2016 (1st week)
- Reconcile the date & allocate seats (IIT, NIT) – 4th July 2016
- Seat allotment (1st round) – 5th July 2016 (week 1st)
- Seat approval (1st round) – 6th to 10th July 2016 (week 2nd)
- Seat allotment (2nd round) – 11th July 2016
- Seat approval (2nd round) – 12th 15th July 2016
- Seat allotment (3rd round ) – 16th July 2016
- Seat approval (3rd round) – 17th to 20th July 2016
- Seat Allocation Preparatory Courses & round fourth – 21st July 2016
- Academic Session starting in IIT – 21st July 2016
- Seat approval (4th round) – 22nd to 26th July 2016
- Start of Academic Session at NIT – 27th July 2016
- The understudies will be distributed to their seats of universities as indicated by their decision inclination.
- Applicants will be able to get the seat and college as per their choice filed at that time.
- Applicants can get empty seats on the official locales.