Navodaya Admission Form 2017-18 Apply Online for Class 6 to 9
Here is excellent news for all the students who are searching the application form to get admission in best schools for brilliant future. Presently the JNVs are spread in 28 States and 07 Union Territories. The Navodaya Vidyalaya has released the JNV class 6th Entrance exam for the students who wish to get admission in top schools. Admissions in JNVs are made through the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST (JNVST) at Class VI. Students can download the Navodaya Vidyalaya Application form 2017 Class VI for the 2017-2018 academic sessions. Students need to submit entrance exam application forms till 16th September 2016. We have also provided the direct link to download Navodaya Admission Vidyalaya admission form 2017-18 class VI. Seat allotment 2018
How to Get Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya admission form 2017 Class VI: Application forms for admission may be made on the prescribed Application Form (attached with the prospectus) available free of cost from:
- Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- Headmaster of any Govt. / Govt. aided / NIOS where students are studying.
- District Education Officer (DEO)
- Block Education Officer (BEO)
In case of non-availability of JNVST Application Form 2017 get it from website at the www.nvshq.org.
How to submit Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2017
Completely filled application form must be submitted the Block Education Officer on or before 16th September 2016. It should be dully signed by the Head of the recognized school where the students are studying. Candidates are suggested to don’t forget to collect the acknowledgement from the BEO at the time of submission of Navodaya Vidalaya Application form 2017 for 6th Class through official web portal.
Eligibility for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2017 For 6th and 9th Class:
- A student seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2004 and after 30-04-2008.
- A student appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the entire of the scholastic session 2016-17 in a Government or other recognized schools.
- A student claiming admission under rural quota need to have studied and passed classes III, IV and V from a Government or recognized school spending one full academic session each year in a school situated in rural area.
- A student, who has not been endorsed and admitted to Class-V previous to 15th September, 2016 is not entitled to apply.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Composition of the Test 2017
The selection test will be of two-hour duration and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. Interested applicants first of fill Navodaya Application form 2017 for 6th class through authorized web portal. There are total 100 questions will be in exam and all of 100 marks. Each question carries one mark:
|Type of Test||Total Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental ability Test||50||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
A single test booklet comprising of the 3 sections will be given to each candidate.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2017:
JNV Selection Test for admission to Class-VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for the academic session 2017- 18 will be held as per bellow mentioned timetable. The last date for submission of Navodaya Vidalaya Application form 2017 in BEO’s Office is 16/09/ 2016.
- On Sunday, the_8th January, 2017 at 11.30 A.M. in the State of Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh (except Dibang Valley & Tawang Districts), Goa, Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts), Maharashtra, Manipur, Uttar Pradesh, & West Bengal (except Darjeeling), Orissa, Gujarat, Haryana,Punjab, Rajasthan, Tripura, Telangana, Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep and Pudducherry.
- On Saturday, the 8th April, 2017 at 11.30 A.M. in the States of Jammu and Kashmir (except Leh, Kargil & Doda), Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Uttrakhand and in the Districts of Dibang Valley and Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Chamba, Kullu, Mandi, Sirmour of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling of West Bengal.
- On Saturday, the 10th June, 2017 at 11.30 A.M. in the Districts of Leh, Kargil & Doda of J&K State and in the District of Kinnaur, Shimla and Lahaul & Spiti of Himachal Pradesh State.