Rajasthan JEN/AEN Recruitment 2016, Rajasthan JEN/AEN Notification 2016, Rajasthan Energy department Recruitment 2016, Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2016, Rajasthan AEN Recruitment 2016
- 1 Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 2 RVUNL Recruitment 2016 for 1124 JEN/AEN Posts
- 3 Rajasthan JEN/AEN Recruitment 2016 Bharti Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 5 Rajasthan JEN/AEN Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 6 Rajasthan Vidyut Vibha Recruitment 2016 Apply online Steps
Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2016 Notification
Rajasthan Energy Department are invited the Applications for appointment on the posts of Assistant Engineers(AEN), Junior Engineers (JEN) and Junior Chemist in 5 power companies which are Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUN), Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RVPN), Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVN), Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AVVN) and Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JdVVN) wholly owned by the Government of Rajasthan. The eligible candidates can apply online for AEN/JEN post online by visiting the authority web site. Authority is going to recruit total 1124 eligible candidates in which (AEN 284 Post), (JEN 817 Post) and Junior Chemist 23 Post.
RVUNL Recruitment 2016 for 1124 JEN/AEN Posts
Applicants can apply for AEN from 15/09/2016 to 05/10/2016 and for JEN and Junior Chemist 21/09/2016 to 13/10/2016 via http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/, http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvpnl Candidates are informed that they need to apply online only and as application received through online only will be entertained. There are so many applicants those are waiting for the Rajasthan JEN/AEN Recruitment 2016 Bharti News, Application Form. Authority Applicants can visit the official web page to get the detailed information related to this recruitment like all terms & conditions, requisite educational qualification, eligibility criteria, age, procedure of apply online, admissible relaxations, pay scale, selection procedure, etc. Candidates can get all these details on this web page as well. Detailed information is bellow:
|Raj Police SI Exam syllabus||Raj Gram Sevak Syllabus||Raj Gram Sevak Cut off|
|Raj Police SI Cut off||RRB NTPC result 2016||Raj SI Previous year Papers|
Rajasthan JEN/AEN Recruitment 2016 Bharti Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for AEN: The Applicants who want to apply for AEN Post must have B.E. / B.Tech degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Civil Construction along with least 60% marks. If candidates belong to SC/ST/PH/PWD then they need to secured 40% marks and if candidates belong to AMIE then they need to 50% marks.
Educational Qualification for JEN: The Applicants who want to apply for JEN post must have the Engineering 4 year degree course in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Civil Construction.
Educational Qualification for Chemist: Applicants must hold 2 years full time Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry or 4 years Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering from recognized board.
Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Age Limit for AEN: For this Post Candidates need to completed the 21 years but should not be more than 38 years as on 01/01/2017. Male Candidates belong to SC/ST/BC/SBC will be allowed to 5 year age exception. 5 years are allowed for women general applicants and 10 years are allowed for SC/ST/BC/SBC women candidates. 10 years age relaxation will be allowed for PH general candidates, 13 years for BC/SBC candidates and 13 years for SC/ST candidates.
Age Limit for JEN & Chemist: For this Post Candidates need to completed the 21 years but should not be more than 37 years as on 01/01/2017. Male Candidates belong to SC/ST/BC/SBC will be allowed to 5 year age exception. 5 years are allowed for women general applicants and 10 years are allowed for SC/ST/BC/SBC women candidates. 10 years age relaxation will be allowed for PH general candidates, 13 years for BC/SBC candidates and 13 years for SC/ST candidates.
Age Limit for Chemist: For this Post Candidates need to completed the 21 years but should not be more than 37 years as on 01/01/2017. Male Candidates belong to SC/ST/BC/SBC will be allowed to 5 year age exception. 5 years are allowed for women general applicants and 10 years are allowed for SC/ST/BC/SBC women candidates.
Application Fee: UR (GEN) candidates need to pay Rs. 600/- application fee and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/SBC/BC/PHW. Application fee once paid will not be refunded so check your eligibility before going to apply online. Applicants will be able to pay the application fee via Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets/IMPS.
Selection Procedure: The applied candidates have to attend the Computer Based Written exam through Online Mode. Question papers will be in English medium except Hindi paper. Questions will be objective types maximum 100 marks. Applicants have to give answers from Reasoning and Mental Ability, Mathematics, General Knowledge & Everyday Science, Hindi General and English General Subjects. There will not be any minus marking for any wrong answers. To become eligible for consideration for selection candidates have secured minimum 30% Marks for General candidates and 20% Marks for SC/BC/SBC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates. There is no any interview process for above selection.
Rajasthan JEN/AEN Recruitment Admit Card: Applicants can download the admit card by approaching the official web site. Intimation link will be send to candidates on their email id applicants can also click on that link and then they will redirect to admit card download page. Applicants can get download the admit card by utilizing their Registration Number/Roll Number and Passwords/Date of Birth. Admit Card is very important and every candidates need to carry it escape the any type of bother. Link will be activate for download the admit card 10 to 15 days prior to exam date.
|Sr. No.||Name of The Post||Starting Date of Online Application||Closing Date of Online Application|
|Assistant Engineer (AEN)||15/09/2016||05/10/2016|
|Junior Engineer (JEN)||21/09/2016||13/10/2016|
Rajasthan Vidyut Vibha Recruitment 2016 Apply online Steps
- Candidates need to choose one company to apply online first of all. The Name of companies has been given above.
- Applicants are suggested to apply online via official website only.
- Applicants are educated that keep a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number as RVUN/Nigams will sent the intimation/information to download the admit card on this email id.
- Applicants need to open the official web site and click on the “Apply Online” and after that a new page will be open.
- For Register the application applicants need to choose tab “Click Here for New Registration” and submit the contact details, name email id, mobile number. After that your password and user id will be appeared on the page, keep it safe for future use. Applicants will get this information via email id as well.
- Now applicants need fill the application form by entering the accurate information in the application form. Click on submit button.
- Please check your information given in the boxes and if ok then click on validate your details & save and next button.
- After that candidates must have to upload their scanned color photo and signature as per specifications given in notifications.
- Click on preview tab to preview and verify the information before final submission.
- After properly completion of application form, candidates need to click on payment tab to precede the payment fee.
- Candidates need to pay the required pay as per their convenience but through only specified method in notification.
- After submitted the application form, the system will generate a unique Registration code.
- Applicants need to keep this code safe for future use.
- Click here to apply online
- Click here to download Notification
- Delhi Police Result 2017
- Delhi Police Constable Result 2017
- JOSAA 2017
- JOSAA 2017 Seat Allotment
- JOSAA 2017 Counselling