SRMJEEE Web Counselling 2017 – Procedure, seat allotment and seat availability: The SRM Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE 2017) is a university level examination sorted out by the SRM University. After the clearing the entrance exam competitors are get qualified to get affirmation in different undergraduate offered by SRM University. We are showing here details of SRMJEEE Web Counselling 2017 – Procedure, seat allotment and seat availability. All hopefuls who had cleared SRMJEEE 2017 will have show up as indicated by their Rank list in the SRMJEEE 2016 Counselling Procedure.
Countless applicants are looking for Counselling and Seat Allocation Process for SRMJEEE 2017. In this manner, understudies need to check regularly in regards to SRMJEEE 2017 Seat Allocation on our web page. SRMJEEE Counselling process phase-1 has been completed and now phase-2 counselling is going on. Candidates can avail all the related information from this page.
SRMJEE Web Counselling 2017 phase 1 and 2: SRMJEEE –
The Authority has released SRMJEEE 2017 counselling Time Table for Phase I is as below defined:
|Sr. No.||Date||Rank Range(Morning)||Rank Range(Evening)|
|1||11th May 2016||1 to 6000|
|2||12th May 2016||6001 to 9000||90001 to 12000|
|3||13th May 2016||12001 to 15000||15001 to 18000|
|4||14th May 2016||18001 to 22000||22001 to 26000|
|5||17th May 2016||26001 to 31000||31001 to 36000|
|6||18th May 2016||36001 to 42000||42001 to 48000|
|7||19th May 2016||48001 to 54000||54001 to 60000|
|8||20thMay 2016||60001 to 65000||65001 to 70000|
SRM Counselling for B.Tech curses Phase I, was conducted from 11th May to 20th May, 2016 as defined above. Counselling Phase II is now going via online for those candidates those have appeared for SRMJEEE entrance test 2016, but could not attended Counselling Phase I.
SRMJEEE Web Counselling 2017 Phase 1 and 2 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates are looking for SRM Web counselling in B.Tech have to 65% Marks in PCM/PCB for KTR campus, 60% Marks in PCM/PCB for KTR campus for CBSE Board Candidates, 60% Marks in PCM/PCB for belongings to other campuses. Applicants are suggested to be sure about their eligibility for the said course before making payment. Candidates can select the Campus as per eligibility and availability of seats.
Applicants have to pay first-year tuition fee and registration fee through online. The admission will be awarded to candidates on first come first get basis. The provisional allotment letter will be issued to the eligible candidates subject to realisation of the fees. Applicants can apply online counselling by using their Application No along with (DOB) Date of Birth.
SRMJEEE Web Counselling 2017– Procedure, Seat Allotment
- The applicant who have Qualified the SRMJEE Entrance need to download the Counselling Letter from the authority site of SRM.
- Applicants can get all the important details in Counselling Letter.
- The Candidate must need to go the specified place for Counselling.
- If got selected then Candidates have to pay the Admission Fee by the method of Demand Draft.
- Candidate need to carry all the original documents along with their photocopy at the time of counselling.
- After the completion of these procedures the Seat is distributed to the Candidate.
SRM Web Counselling 2017 Important Documents:
Candidates have to get documents verified bellow mention documents, to avail the seats. SRM authority has requested to candidates to produce following documents for UG admission in the SRM University at the time of counselling 2016:
- SRMJEEE 2017 Hall Ticket.
- SMRJEEE 2017 Rank Card.
- Mark Sheet of Class 10th and 12th
- Demand Draft amounting, as mentioned in SRMJEEE 2017 counselling letter issued by authority.
- Provisional Allotment Letter /Counselling Call Letter.
- Communicate Certificate.
SRMJEEE Web Counselling 2017 Seat Availability: We are here showing campus wise seat availability for the counselling for SRMJEEE. Applicants can get complete list by visiting the authority page of university.
Seats Availability – B.Tech
- Tech.- Mechanical Engineering 779
- Tech.- Mechatronics Engineering 293
- Tech.-Chemical Engineering 108
- Tech.-Civil Engineering 535
- Tech.-Computer Science and Engineering 261
- Tech.-Electrical and Electronics Engineering 398
- Tech.-Electronics and Communication Engineering 812
- Tech.- Nanotechnology 56
- Tech.- Software Engineering 180
- Tech.-Aerospace Engineering 111
- Tech.-Automobile Engineering 477
- Tech.-Biomedical Engineering 118
- Tech.-Biotechnology 228
- Tech.-Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering 119
- Tech.-Genetic Engineering 112
- Tech.-Information Technology 299
Ramapuram Part: Vadapalani Campus
- Tech.-Computer Science and Engineering 297
- Tech.-Mechanical Engineering 300
- Tech.-Electronics and Communication Engineering 240
- Tech.-Mechanical Engineering 356
- Tech.-Computer Science and Engineering 353
- Tech.-Civil Engineering 180
- Tech.-Electronics and Communication Engineering 359
- Tech.-Electrical and Electronics Engineering 119
- Tech.-Information Technology 120
NCR Campus, Ghaziabad
- B.Tech.-Automobile Engineering 60
- Tech.-Civil Engineering 118
- Tech.-Information Technology 120
- Tech.-Mechanical Engineering 298
- Tech.-Computer Science and Engineering 516
- Tech.-Electrical and Electronics Engineering 120
- Tech.-Electronics and Communication Engineering 238
SRM University Haryana
- Tech – Electrical and Communication Engineering 120
- Tech – Computer Science and Engineering 236
- Tech – Civil Engineering 120
- Tech – Bioinformatics 120
- Tech – Mechanical Engineering 120
- Tech – Electrical and Electronics Engineering 120
- VITEEE Phase 1 Counselling 2017
- VIT University Counselling Phase 2, Procedure, Details and Results
- VIT 2017 Seat allotment , seat availability
- TS CEEP 2017 Counselling Seat allotment
- TS ECET 2017 Counselling, Results, Procedure and seat allotment
- EAMCET 2017 Counselling seat allotment
- ECET 2017 Best College rank wise