SSC CHSL Application Form 2016 Apply Online for LDC DEO: SSC is well known as Staff Selection Commission is going to discharge a most recent circular for selecting the 6578 most talented candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). SSC CHSL Application Form 2016 for LDC DEO invites online applications from male and female intrigued candidates to top off the 6578 empty posts for LDC, DEO. There are so many candidates those were waiting for this opportunity. As per expectation large numbers of candidates are going to apply for these positions.
As per notification of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 Applicants will need to fill the application form before the prescribed time frame. Applicants need to download the notification issued by SSC to get ensure about their ability and process of form filling. As per notification applicants have to finish 12th Class or its proportional exam from any endorsed Institution/board with least qualifying rate of imprints. Hopefuls can visit official SSC CHSL official web site to get entire important Educational subtle elements.
Best preparation books download for SSC CHSL
Best preparation Books download for IBPS PO, Clerk, SO
Candidates must submit online application form along with prescribed fee at authority site of SSC at www.ssconline.nic.in prior to last date. Applicants need to stay connected with us to avail all information related to SSC CHSL Application Form 2016 Apply Online for LDC DEO. Applicants can get important details like qualification, age limit, required fee, last date etc on this web portal.
Download SSC CHSL Exam Study Material 2016 Pdf
SSC CHSL Application Form 2016 LDC & DEO Educational Qualification:
Educational Qualification: Applicants who are interested to apply for LDC/DEO should be 12th (10+2) passed in any stream from any recognized Board/Institute.
Age Limit: Applicants who are concerned to fill the application form for LDC/DEO should be the minimum age of 18 years and maximum 27 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for the SC/ST/OBC as per government policy.
Application Fees: Staff Selection Commission CHSL 2016 Application Fees must be deposited via SBI Bank Challan or also via online using the net banking/debit card/credit Applicants fee are:
- General /OBC category candidates: Rs. 100/.
- Other category candidates: No Fees required.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2016 LDC & DEO Important date:
- Application form SSC LDC and DEO issuing date: August, 2016
- Online Application Form submission last date: August, 2016
- Download SSC LDC and DEO Admit Card: September, 2016
- SSC LDC and DEO Examination held on: To be announced
- SSC CHSL Exam Result announce: To be announced
Steps to fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2016 LDC & DEO Online:
- Applicants have to visit the official website of the SSC at www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Now click on the notification link of the LDC and DEO post and read it carefully before applying online.
- After that candidates need to click on Apply Online link & open it.
- Submit entire necessary information like name, mobile number date of birth, postal address, etc in the vacant boxes.
- After filling the form upload the compulsory documents like signature and passport size photo.
- After filing the form completely now click on submit option.
- Applicants need to pay the application fees by net banking/credit/debit card/e-challan.
- Ultimately your have successfully completed the form filling process online.
- Download the conformation page for future use.
- IBPS Clerk (CWE IV) Recruitment 2016 – IBPS 2016 Notification Download