SSC CHSL Exam Study Material 2016 Downloads Subject Wise: Applicants who are going to participate in SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam 2016 for the post of LDC and DEO they can get SSC CHSL Exam Study Material 2016 of all subjects like General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence and English from this page. Applicants also need SSC CHSL LDC/DEO Syllabus 2016 to get ready for the examination. Applicants are required to download SSC CHSL Exam Study Material 2016 Downloads Subject Wise to get achievement in very fewer attempts.
Candidates are required to download Syllabus 2016 subject wise in PDF Format and Exam Pattern 2016 via online mode from authority website of SSC CHSL which is http://ssc.nic.in/. SSC conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination to select the candidates for the post of LDC and DEO. Candidates have experience whole data with respect to SSC CHSL Study materials which is defined underneath on this page. check JOSAA Opening and closing rank 2017 by this content. Stay associated with us on this web portal.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2016 Download:
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Number of Questions||Time||Time for Handicapped|
|I||General Intelligence||50||50||2 Hours 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM or
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
|2 Hours 40 Minutes 10:00 AM to 12:40 PM or
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
SSC CHSL Exam Study Material 2016 Subject Wise: SSC CHSL Question Paper will be based on 4 Sections including General Intelligence (50), English Language (50), Quantitative Aptitude (50) and General Awareness (50). On this page we have given a list of the books and study materials which may indeed help the candidates to crack SSC CHSL Exam 2016 very smoothly. Here are the Best Books for SSC CHSL Exam Subjects wise:
- Books and Study Materials for General Intelligence: General Intelligence part is significant part of this exam. This section is tremendously scoring so candidates need to concentrate additional on this section. Make General Intelligence main weapon to crack SSC CHSL Exam 2016. Topics includes are: Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Semantic Analogy, Number Series, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Symbolic/Number Classification, Semantic Series, Figurative Pattern – folding and completion. Books for General Intelligence are:
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwal.
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Nonverbal (English) by Indu Sijwal, B S Sijwali.
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey.
- Books and Study Materials for English Language: I must say that English language is important & scoring part of SSC CHSL exam. In this section applicants require more. By handling this section candidates can effortlessly score over 40. Applicants are educated to don’t leave English part less arranged as it is extremely helpful in scoring marks in composed exam. Topics including are: Fill in the Blanks, One word substitution, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Spot the Error, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage and Idioms & Phrases. Books for English Language are:
- Quick learning Objective General English by RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal.
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by Tata McGraw Hill.
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi.
- Competitive General English by Kiran Prakashan.
- Books and Study Materials for Quantitative Aptitude: Knowledge of VI to X class Basic Mathematics is requisite for SSC CHSL Quantitative Aptitude Section. To give perfectly on these questions candidates need much practice. Topics covered under Quantitative Aptitude are: Percentages, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Square roots, Averages, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Interest (Simple and Compound), Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Time and distance, Time and work, Pie-chart. Books are:
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Agarwal.
- Elementary and Advanced Mathematics by Kiran Prakashan.
- JOSAA 2017 Seat Allocation
- Books and Study Materials for Quantitative Aptitude: This segment tests your insight going from Science to History. Few questions on current affairs are likewise asked in this segment. It is very difficult to prepare this segment very quickly so you have to work hard on this segment. It is based on History, Polity, Economy, Current Affairs, Science, and Geography. Give the answers of those questions in which you are fully confident; as you will be penalize 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. Book are:
- Manorama Yearbook 2016 (Hindi).
- Manorama Yearbook 2016 (English).
- Lucent’s General Knowledge (Hindi).
- Lucent’s General Knowledge (English).
- SSC CGL Previous year Question Paper
SSC CHSL Exam Study Material 2016: Applicants can download study material by visiting the official web site of SSC. Candidates must have to download the previous year question paper to score well in coming exam. Applicants can get notes prepared by various institutes for better preparations. Applicants can participate in mock test exam to check their position for appearing in the exam.