WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 Apply for 14088 Vacancy: Here is marvelous news for all the job seekers who are looking the Government jobs as a Teacher in the West Bengal State. There are so many applicants those are always wait for teacher job as it is India’s most prestigious job. The West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC) has been released a notification Memo No. 861 /6723/CSSC/ESTT/2016 dated 23rd September 2016 for the WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 Apply for 14088 Vacancy for Assistant Teacher Post in assorted Regions like as Northern Region, Eastern Region, Southern Region, South Eastern Region, Western Region, etc.
West Bengal SSC application form trough online mode. Candidates those dreams to work in education department Assistant Teacher post is best opportunity for all of them. WBSSC Asst. Teacher Recruitment Application Form has been release online since 23rd September 2016 and applicants can submit it till on 03rd October 2016. Candidates need to approach the official website to get more details about West Bengal Scholl Service Commission Recruitment 2016 like process to apply, age limit, educational qualification, application fee etc. applicants can reach the official web site at www.westbengalssc.com to submit their application form on time. Application for will be consider only after the receiving the application fee.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016
All those applicants who are satisfying the eligibility criteria they can apply by submitting the WBSSC Online Application Form at www.westbengalssc.com till 03rd October 2016. WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 process has been started. Applicants are suggested to fill accurate data in the application form otherwise application for will be rejected. This time there are total 14088 vacant posts available for the post of Assistant Teacher in the state of West Bengal. The selection of the candidates will be based on TET, evaluation of academic and Professional Qualifications of the candidates and personality tests to be conducted by the Commission. The online application submission link for the WBSSC Teacher Recruitment 2016 has been activated from 23/09/ 2016 at westbengalssc.com/.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||General & OBC||SC / ST/ PH||Bank charges|
|At (upper primary Level), 2016||250||80||5|
Age Limit: Candidates need to fulfill the required age as candidate age must be between 20 years to 40 years. Upper age limit is however relaxable by 5 years for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates, 3 years for Backward Class (BC) applicants and 8 years for the Physically Handicapped applicants (PH).
- Graduation with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor Degree with minimum 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.). OR Bachelor Degree with minimum 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed), in accordance with the NCTE Regulations issued from timely in this concern. OR 10+2 with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed). OR 10+2 with at least 50% marks and 4 year B.A.Ed./B.Sc. or Ed. BA/B.Sc. Ed OR Graduation with minimum 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education).
- Candidates Pass in the (TET) Teacher Eligibility Text, to be carried out by the proper Government in accordance with the strategy framed by the NCTE for the reason.
- Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: – For the purposes of this recruitment process, a diploma/degree course in teacher education certified by the NCTE only shall be measured. However, in case of Diploma in Education and B. Ed (Special Education), a course certified by the RCI only shall be measured.
- Reserved Category Candidates will be eligible for relaxation of 5% marks in Academic qualification.
Scheduled for WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016
- Opening Date of Online Application: 23/09/2016
- Online Application Closing Date: 03/10/2016
- Last date of Deposit of Application Fees is : 07/10/2016
- Fees Payments can be made through CASH-e-Challan. Challan will be accessible on properly submission of filled online application form.
- Date of the Interview: – To be Announced.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 Vacant Posts:
|Sr. No.||Region Name||Upper Primary|
Process to apply WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016
- Candidates need to visit the official web page at westbengalssc.com.
- Now download the official notification and study it carefully.
- If fulfilling the required criteria then click on apply online link.
- Thereafter fill the application form cautiously without any blunder.
- Subsequently upload your passport size colour photo and signature.
- Make a payment through Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra or Bank Challan or Online Payment via Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Now click on submit button to complete the form filling process.
- Applicants need to save your application form for future use.
Admit Card: Applicants will be able to download the admit card 10 to 15 days prior to the test. Applicants will be able to download the same after visiting the official web site and utilizing their application number, date of birth and password. Call letter contains application entire information so each candidate must carry it while they are going to attend the test.
Result: After successfully conducted the personality test authority will evaluate the answer key and after that result will be announced. Candidates those are eligible and going to apply for teacher post can download the result by reaching the authority site of WBSSC at westbengalssc.com. We will provide direct link to download the result after the declaring the result online.
- Click here to apply online
- Click here to download official notification