Who Can Apply for NEET 2016: It’s an incredible news for each one of those Indian understudies who are get ready for medical selection tests everywhere throughout the nation. The Supreme Court of India has proclaimed its choice in the support of medical understudies, it has reported that for all the Medical Entrance Test’s there will just a solitary placement test will be directed for all the medicinal degree courses, i.e. MBBS, BDS, PG Medical Courses. After the notification issued by authority applicants are searching for NEET 2017. National Eligibility Entrance Test will be measured for entire state level and national level universities as the passageway test. Presently the understudies require no to show up for the distinctive placement tests for all other state sheets, NEET will be appropriate for every single Medical College and Institution.
Who can apply for NEET 2016 update?
We are here showing the complete list for the applicants eligibility to know the condition of who Can Apply for NEET PG 2016.
- Those Candidates those have filed the subscription form for NEET Phase-I examination but yet didn’t attended their exam on December 2016 can likewise apply for NEET Phase-2 National Eligibility Examination Test. And if candidates had attended the written test for NEET Phase 1 can also apply for NEET stage 2 but there is some condition which applicants have to follow before apply the same. Understudies ought to surrender their candidature for Phase-I entrance test.
- The fresh Applicants those did not applied for Phase-1 is eligible for Phase-II with no any conditions.
- The candidates for general category having 10+2 with at least 50% at the qualifying examination will be eligible for apply for NEET 2 Entrance test.
- The candidates for SC/ST/Other backward Classes having 10+2 in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology at least 40% at the qualifying examination shall be eligible.
- This time NEET is obligatory Examination for MBBS and BDS Courses in all states. There is no different Entrance Exams from States or private Institutes.
- Online Registration has started from 26/09/2016 and CBSE Board will set up test for NEET Phase-II.
- Understudies must be more than 17 years and not more than 25 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for related candidates.
Important content regarding NEET PG 2017 –
|NEET 2017 Syllabus and pattern|
|NEET exam study material 2017 download|
|NEET Admission Notice – any doubt regarding NEET|
|NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria|
|NEET 2017 Important date|
|NEET PG 2017|